BOOK YOUR STAY TODAY
The health and safety of our camping community is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to pose a threat to safety, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials, and we will rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions. Rest assured that we will continue to monitor the situation closely and will keep you informed of anything you need to know as things evolve. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to hosting you soon.
Here are a few of the steps we are taking to maximize the safety of our guests.
- Cabins are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every stay.
- All shared facilities are cleaned and wiped routinely.
- Pillows, dishes, utensils, pots & pans have been removed from the cabins
- We are now able to offer a toaster, and coffee pot in the rentals
- Pool is limited to a certain number of people at one time per NJ State regulations.