Delaware River Campground, Inc.
BOOK YOUR STAY TODAY
IN CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS:
- Quiet hours: from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am – NJ Law
- All campﬁres out by 12:30 am
- No loud music, excessive noise or disorderly conduct
- Children ages 17 and under are to be supervised by an adult/guardian at all times
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- Please supervise children at all times around water areas
- Do not leave campﬁres unattended
- Do not move ﬁre rings or tables
- Only bathing suits may be worn in the pool
- Life jackets must be worn at all times while on the river
- No smoking or glass containers are permitted inside pool tub areas
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the pool
- Children under 17 years old must wear a helmet when riding their bicycles, scooters, skateboards or roller blade
– NJ Law – and no riding after dark
- Fireworks, ﬁrecrackers, explosives or weapons of any kind are not permitted
- Please keep your campsite clean as well as the recreation areas
- No cutting trees or vegetation
Guests: Campers are responsible for registration, payment and behavior of their guests. Guests must register and receive a pass before entering the campground. Guests must check-out by 10 pm. Management reserves the right to limit the number of guests. Due to COVID-19, No daily guests will be allowed this season. Only campers registered on the campsite reservation
Pets are welcome family members for those joining us with their own trailer or tent. For the courtesy of others who may have allergies, we do not allow pets in our rental unit, unless you request a designated pet-friendly cabin rental. If your pet is joining you for your stay, please observe the following:
- Clean up after your pet
- Do not leave your pet unattended
- Keep on a non-extendable leash, no more than 6 feet and under control at all times
- Maintain a license and all required shots with documentation to be available upon immediate request
- Anyone disobeying pet policy rules will not be allowed to walk their pets
- Camper agrees to reimburse and/or indemnify the campground for any personal injury or property damage caused by the actions of his/her animal
Fishing license required. No swimming in the river.
Available at ofﬁce. Each person must wear a lifejacket at all times. River rentals must be in by 6 pm or when bad weather occurs.
Open daily from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. No Lifeguard on Duty. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Due to COVID-19, pool is limited to a certain number of people at one time per NJ State regulations.
Due to environmental consideration, ﬁrewood may not be brought into the campground.
All children under 17 years old must wear safety helmets – NJ law. Hoverboards and electric or gas scooters are not permitted.
Or non-registered motorcycles are not permitted. No mini bikes, ATV’s, go-carts or motorized scooters may be ridden or stored on campground.
No more than one car per campsite. Additional cars must be parked in parking lot. Only licensed drivers may operate a vehicle on campground property. All NJ motor vehicle laws apply.
To be used for lights only. Patio lights out at 11 pm. No spot lights. No electric hot water heaters.
Please note that we reserve the right to evict, without refund, anyone violating these rules, destroying property, creating a disturbance, or engaging in behavior not suitable in a family campground (N.J.S.A 5:16-1,#2099).
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
Deposit less $15.00 cancellation fee will be refunded if cancellation is 14 or more days prior to your arrival date. All other cancellations will receive a credit towards a future stay during the same year if cancelled prior to 48 hours of arrival. No refunds or credit if cancellation is less than 48 hours of arrival. No refunds for inclement weather or early departure.
IMPORTANT: Be sure of exact dates. All dates are considered guaranteed, and no reduction will be made for late arrival or early departure. Prices subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: The DELAWARE RIVER CAMPGROUND, INC., (hereinafter “Campground”) does not warranty, impliedly or expressly, any service or facility at the Campground as set forth in any document or writing produced by the Campground. Such writings and/or documents are only for informational purposes and do not necessarily represent the state or condition of any facility. The Campground only pledges its best efforts and good faith in providing any facility and/or service. All facilities are subject to closing without notice and any facilities date of opening or availability is subject to change without notice.
Delaware River Campground, Inc. reserves the right to close any swimming facilities at any time due to bad weather, mechanical problems, water testing, or any other safety reason they feel needed.